TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by Power Engineers & Employees Association This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.peea.in (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by President, General Secretary & Secretary Finance of Power Engineers and Employees Association (PEEA) under the Society Act, 1973 with its registered office at Registered Office: C-29, MPEB Colony, Birsinghpur, Distt. – Umaria, M.P. 484552.
MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY :
(1). All the engineers and employees of the companies (i.e. MPPGCL, MPPTCL, MPPKVVCL, MPMKVVCL, MPPKVVCL and MPPMCL) engaging in services related to power are eligible to become the member of association.
(2) Application for membership in a prescribed form shall be submitted by the applicant to the General Secretary, Name of member shall be entered in the register maintained for the purpose and specific registration No. shall be issued to the members.
(3) Every member while applying for membership shall simultaneously complete all formalities for their registration.
Your Account and Registration Obligations:
1. One time subscription for membership of Power Engineers and Employees Association shall be Rs.200/- . These members shall remain the member of association for whole of their service life in the companies after giving the annual subscription.
2. Annual subscription fee of PEEA should be Rs.300/- and each member of association shall pay this fee annually.
3. Life time membership fee for Power Engineers and Employees Association shall be Rs.2000/-
4. It is obligatory on the part of member to clear all dues/directly with the office bearer/ authorized representative of association, failing which the member shall loose all the privileges / benefits of being member of association, If default exceeds six months.
5. Under special cases / emergencies C.E.C. may collect the subscription on advance basis and may collect special fee or contribution from the members of the association.
6. Association may accept donation from outsiders and specific money receipt shall be issued under the signature of secretary (finance).
7. Association may collect the money from the members in any emergency for the important issues after joint permission of C.E.C.
NOTE: If Payment will be done from Netbanking/ DebitCard, service charge shall be born by the members/applicant.
Online Membership Payment:
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the Online Registration/Renewal of Membership on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Failed Transaction and Refund Policy:
1. If Transaction Fails and Money Reciept does not generates then after conformation of payment in PEEA Account the manual money reciept will be sent to the members.
2. If Money will be deducted from members account and money is not recieved in PEEA Account then after conformation from the Payment Gateway the matter will be settled.
3. If Failed Transaction occurs and money is not recieved in PEEA account then membership/subscription will not be generated.
Note: YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TRANSACTIONS OCCURED FOR THE ONLINE MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION/RENEWAL.
Validity of Membership :
1. Membership is for a particular year and automatically will be carried over to the next year after submission of yearly subscription fee till the member in service.
2. In exceptional cases C.E.C. has power to grant continuity of membership.
3. The membership shall continue in case of deputation of any member to other organization.
1. Personal information of the PEEA Members shall not be hosted publicly on the website except their Names, Photo and Membership No.
2. If any Personal Information of any member is shared/hosted by any other person/member then PEEA will not be responsible.
1. On acceptance of resignation from membership giving at least 1 month’s notice in writing to C.E.C.
2. In case the member ceases to be employee of companies due to resignation / termination / retirement / death.
Terms and Usage of Website:
1. You may not use this website for your personal means like: Advertisment, Publicity, Promotion of any kind, the content on this website solely belongs to PEEA.
2. You may not use any type of hacking attempts in transaction or compromising the website by any menas like, DDos Attempts, Phishing attempts, or uploading any virus, malware, files.
3. You may not upload any copyright material, pornographic material, or any kind of material which may directly or indirectly harm any other members in any kind.
4. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms of PEEA.
7. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and jurisdiction of Jaipur, Rajasthan
Changes To Terms of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at [email protected].